LEAD OUT® Paint Stripper
...an Environmentally Helpful Product
STRONG ENOUGH FOR INDUSTRY, SAFE ENOUGH FOR YOUR HOME
Top-of-the-Line lead paint removal system permanently removes lead-based paint from your home, building, boat, furniture or equipment. LEAD OUT® Paint Stripper is biodegradable and renders lead based paint non-hazardous for transport and disposal while reducing toxic characteristics of lead for increased safety of workers, families, and the environment. It is the only paint stripper to permanently render all heavy metals non-hazardous for disposal.
LEAD OUT® Paint Stripper is the combination of our soy-based paint stripper and our MBS® stabilizer powder. The paint stripper is non-caustic, non-hazardous and biodegradable. The MBS® stabilizer powder reacts at the molecular level with lead and other heavy metals to render them non-hazardous allowing for inexpensive disposal. This patented technology was verified under the EPA "SITE" (Superfund Innovative Technology Evaluation) Program and proven to reduce the toxic characteristics of lead allowing for non-hazardous disposal of lead contaminated waste.
Read the "Superfund Report" on MBS®: EPA Report on MBS.
Read the Patent Report: US Patent Office's Patent Report
- Safe and easy for DIY projects
- Perfect for removing paint from porches, stairs, and doorways
- Make your home safer for you and your kids
- No methylene chloride or caustic chemicals
- Renders lead based paint non-hazardous to protect the environment
- No need to neutralize the surface - simple water clean up
- Contractors can offer customers added protection and eco-friendly paint removal
- Helps comply with EPA RRP containment and final clean up verification
- Protects workers from exposure to lead and other heavy metals
- Helps comply with OSHA requirements
- Non-hazardous disposal of lead paint waste (and zinc, chromium, cadmium, copper)
- No employee monitoring needed
- Unlimited shelf-life of paint stripper and stabilizer powder
- Allows for torch cutting/welding after paint removal
- Standard workplace P.P.E.
- Perfect for removing lead based coatings off metal surfaces
What are people saying about LEAD OUT® Paint Stripper?
See for yourself:
Community of Pelzer Historical Society
We tested LEAD OUT® on one of our current preservation projects, a historic library building, and were very pleased with the results. LEAD OUT® is very safe and environmentally friendly. This is a great product! We recommend it to others.
For over fifty years I have been refinishing furniture and many surfaces that needed to have paint removed before repainting...your paint stripper has out distanced every other stripper I have tried.
Old paint on front porch
We had 112 years of paint on the old front porch. We used it in this area to great success. It was effective, easy, and felt safe. I would absolutely use LEAD OUT® again.
I used it on the fireplace mantle and door jamb throughout my house, and I liked the ease of application. I have used other lead paint strippers and the application was tedious and difficult. I would definitely use LEAD OUT® again.
Pine Wood Floor
I liked that I could remove the lead paint safely, and that there was very little paint dust created. The bare wood was exposed with one application, and it was not damaged. I've recommended LEAD OUT® to many people.
I found Lead Out Paint Stripper to be easy to use and very effective, and I will be sure to recommend it to others.
Exterior Block Wall
I used it on an exterior block wall, and I liked the fact that it applied smoothly with minimal runs on a vertical surface. I would absolutely use LEAD OUT® again.
Common Uses of LEAD OUT® Paint Stripper
Lead Paint Removal
Removing lead paint can be safer and easier than you think with the right lead paint removal products and lead safe work practices. LEAD OUT® Paint Stripper is the best lead paint stripper available as it renders lead paint non-hazardous on contact. It is a non-caustic, biodegradable, industrial strength paint stripper.
Make sure you educate yourself on lead safe work practices and read our instructions carefully. Visit epa.gov/lead for information about lead paint safety.
The Heavy Metal-Remediating Paint Stripper Technology patent #7,208,457 is owned by Environmentally Helpful Products LLC (acquired from Solucorp Industries in 2015).