Extra Quarter-Pound (extra bag) (SKU: MBS1/4)
Regular shipping available to U.S. and Canada. Cost of shipping will be calculated and added during checkout. Orders placed before 3:00 pm eastern time will be shipped out same day. Tracking numbers available upon request.
LEAD OUT® Paint Stripper is the combination of a chemical paint stripper and our stabilizer powder. The proprietary soy-based paint stripper is a thick gel that removes multiple layers of paint and reduces lead paint dust during removal. Our stabilizer powder is made of the EPA "SITE" proven Molecular Bonding System ("MBS") that chemically contains lead and other heavy metals so they cannot leach out of the paint waste. Cleaning up heavy metals like lead with MBS renders those toxic metals non-hazardous for disposal purposes.
When you buy LEAD OUT® Paint Stripper, you will receive standard proportions of paint stripper and stabilizer powder for you to mix together at the job site. Some customers purchase extra powder, which is available at $10 per quarter pound.
Remove lead paint using our EPA "SITE" proven MBS® enhanced paint stripper. LEAD OUT® is a safe, permanent solution turning hazardous lead paint into non-hazardous paint waste. LEAD OUT® is a non-caustic, biodegradable paint stripper covering up to 120 sq ft/gal. The soy based paint stripper is combined with the EPA "SITE" (Superfund Innovative Technology Evaluation) proven MBS® Technology, patented in April 2007. No need to neutralize the surface after use.
LEAD OUT® PAINT STRIPPER Benefits:
- Renders Lead Based Paint non-hazardous
- Almost zero lead dust during removal (easy containment)
- Reduces the risk of lead exposure
- Reduces transportation and disposal costs
- Provides greater coverage than other removers (up to 120 square feet per gallon)
- NO methylene chloride
- Neutral pH
- Safer for you and the environment, indoors and outdoors
- Minimizes p.p.e. requirements
- Removes multiple coats of paint
- Stays in place on vertical surfaces
- Stabilizes other metals including chromium, cadmium, and zinc.