The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) regulates all sorts of industrial facilities and activities to ensure Amercian workers are safe from health hazards. Lead paint removal creates potential health hazards by creating airborne lead dust. OSHA requires the use of lead safe work practices and sets limits for the level of lead dust in the air. The goal is to limit worker exposure to lead dust.
LEAD-OUT® Paint Stripper will virtually eliminate exposure to lead dust. The paint stripper is made of American grown soy-beans, which makes it very safe to use and makes it thick and moist so it traps lead paint chips and dust. This prevents most of the dust from going airborne and being inhaled by workers. Also, LEAD-OUT® renders lead non-hazardous so you avoid HAZMAT regulations altogether and save money on disposal.
LEAD-OUT® Paint Stripper Benefits:
- Renders lead paint non-hazardous
- Renders all heavy metals non-hazardous (chromium, cadmium, zinc, etc)
- Non-toxic, non-caustic - no hazards, no chemical burns
- No methylene chloride
- Helps you comply with government regulations
- Removes multiple coats of paint
- Large coverage area
- Sticks to vertical surfaces
- Works on just about all types of surfaces and all types of paint